[mapguide-users] WMS Path

Darrin Maidlow dmaidlow at openspatial.com
Thu May 4 18:37:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

I was doing this the other day.  To get the wms capabilities I am using an
url like this.

http://204.244.79.27/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?service=WMS&version=1.1
.0&request=GetCapabilities

I had to mark my layers as WMS available in studio first, and configure the
WMS service in the site admin tool.

Note - I'm using the enterprise edition - so I'm not 100% sure if this will
be the same for open.

darrin