haris at sl-king.com
Mon Nov 6 12:58:56 EST 2006
Fdo2Fdo is a tool I am using to work with, learn and test FDO and
perhaps it can help to someone else also.
It is a FDO client application for copying FDO Data Sources and manage
FDO Data Sources with additional tools to work with Oracle.
It has two parts: standard library as fdo client and windows
1. Copy to/from SHP, SDF, Oracle ( didn't tested others but could work)
2. Copy to Oracle and it will setup all stuff so you can view it
immediately in MapGuide (sdo metadata, spatial index, layer type,
3. Fdo Toolbox: useful utilities for testing fdo providers and schemas
4. Oracle toolbox - manage sdo metadata, spatial index, primary keys
5. API c, .net http://www.sl-king.com/fdo2fdo/fdo2fdo_api.html
You can get it here: www.sl-king.com/fdo2fdo
It is a self contained application.
It is 38 MB .zip file which you unzip and ready to go. It contains:
complete fdo, shp,sdf,king.oracle provider, oracle instant client and
needed microsoft redistributables.
I tested it around sdf,shp and oracle but it is general fdo client so it
could work with others also, if not let me know and I will try to fix
If some of this, is material for open source I am happy to make it so.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mapguide-users