[mapguide-users] Query for Oracle SDO Data without using SDO_FILTER

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Fri Nov 17 12:15:55 EST 2006

When viewing maps/layers in MapGuide there will always be a spatial
query, regardless of the data source. The only way to change this
(currently) would be to edit the source code -- the relevant section is
in StylizationUtil::ExecuteFeatureQuery(). I agree it would be nice to
be able to set something in the layer that skips the spatial query -- it
would be nicer still if Oracle didn't need workarounds in order to,
well, work.

Traian