digitizing features

Kencana bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 06:21:26 EST 2006

Hi Dhimitri,

Thanx for the reply.Yah, I have tried the code and it works successfully.
however, when i use digitize circle, the circle will directly dissapear once
user
finish drag the circle range. what i mean is,
how to make the circle being displayed on the map so that user
know which area they have selected.
Do you have any idea on this?
because this thing can be done in mapguide 6.5
I was wondering whether it can be done in mapguide enterprise or not.
Thank you very much once again for the reference

Regards,
Kencana