service pack problems

BradM masonb at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Thu Nov 30 15:50:59 EST 2006

Hello all, we have had serious problems with installing the service packs.
First, the service packs would not install completely.  We tried a
de-install and that resulted in deinstalling the entire autodesk mapguide
enterprise server software.  Thankfully our datasources were not lost after
re-installing MGE again.

We are up and running now.  But MGE is not stable. It keeps crashing. This
did not happen before installing the patches. Also, Studio is not working.

Also, our plot to dwf function is not working.
Here is the error.:
Warning: main(../set_ini.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in C:\Program
Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2007\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewerphp\plot_SGInew.php
on line 26

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '../set_ini.php' for
inclusion (include_path='.;c:\progra~1\php\jpgraph\src') in C:\Program
Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2007\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewerphp\plot_SGInew.php
on line 26
here
Fatal error: Call to undefined function OutputReaderContent() in C:\Program
Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2007\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewerphp\plot_SGInew.php
on line 86

Any help or direction welcomed!!