Rasters stop working

Andy Nelson awnelsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 17 15:02:59 EDT 2006

My raster layer seems to stop working after a day or so of the service running.  If I restart the service (all-be-it by terminating the process in task man as MMC/Services can't stop the service) the raster's start working again for a day or two.

I am running MapGuide Open Source 1.0.1 on Windows Server 2003 using Apache. There are approx 20 no. 15MB TIFF files covering 20km each, I added them as individual layers as they refused to display at all when I tried to add them as a single layer (info on how to fix this would be great).