[mapguide-users] 3D data (or something similar) in mapguide

Zeeshan mshailze at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 00:51:51 EDT 2006

NO , I know to expect 3d render or something like rotation on axis is too
early, and this stage i do not required real time interaction.  Even if i
get to show shaded view which LOOKS like a 3D that would be great.  (Rasters
load very slow ) so i thought of DEm or TIN

About the Monitoring Stations points - They are point features , plotted
using  Map 3D and stored as a sdf in the mapguide repository. (here is one
more thing, Can i convert this shp data to Oracle spatial, i have  Map3d
2006)

Thanks a lot