Problems with MySQL

peter56 ibb.scigalla at arcor.de
Wed Sep 27 06:48:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

my joy was to early ;-( ...

The connection to database is possible. Also the geometry is shown. But when
I select one line, all lines of the layer are highlighted.

I've tried it with lines now. Here is a code example for inserting the lines
into MySQL:

insert into tra_strasse_geometrie(strageo_geo, strageo_name_id) Values
(geomfromtext('linestring(4531094.71 5686671.65,4531027.17 5686674.21)'),
7);

The table "tra_strasse_geometrie" is of MyISAM type and the row
"strageo_geo" is of type GEOMTERY with index.

I'm using MySQL 5.0.24, MGOS 1.0.1, MG Studio 1.0.0

Sorry, but I'm new with MapGuide and MySQL too.

Thanks in advance.

Regards - Peter