[mapguide-users] MapGuide API documentation download here~

champingfor champingfor at 163.com
Tue Apr 3 00:12:41 EDT 2007

In fact ,I noticed that there are some link failed and the attachement can't be downloaded.

So,I uploade the whole documnet and put you the DIRECT address . You will see that if you visit.

Unfortunately, you must NOT do something before you say something I think.

so, I write the DIRECT address here ,http://www.mgdn.com.cn/mapguideapi.rar , not for you, but
for all the developers who are intersted in it.

thanks .