[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.2.0 Beta 1

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Fri Apr 6 16:30:42 EDT 2007

Hi Chris,

I was able to reproduce the "thread model" problem you mention below and have entered it as ticket 39 (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/39).

Thanks
Tom

	-----Original Message-----
	From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of Chris Tallman
	Sent: Fri 4/6/2007 13:34
	To: MapGuide Users Mail List
	Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.2.0 Beta 1 availablefortesting

	Has anyone else tried to install this new release?

	This install was probably the easiest I've had to date, so that's good.
	My sites work without any changes also good.  However it appears the
	raster provider is broken with this install.  Anyone else see this?

	I get this error when testing the connection:

	The FDO provider thread model is not supported.

	Anyone have any ideas it there a step that is not covered in the install
	docs?  Is there a separate file that needs downloaded to make the raster
	provider work.  The driver from Frank was working great with his last
	release.

	Any help would be appreciated.

	Chris