[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.2.0 Beta1availablefortesting

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Sat Apr 7 01:44:08 EDT 2007

Good idea Jason.  I have added a Readme to the zip.

I also noticed that the link below doesn't work so well in Internet
Explorer (worked fine in Firefox when I tested it): it points to the
"Links to Related Applications and Tools" in section MapGuide Open
Source 1.2.0 Beta 1 of the downloads page.

Tom

  _____