[mapguide-users] Web Studio

Angela Moore amoore at franklinnc.com
Tue Apr 10 08:20:54 EDT 2007

I ran into this problem uploading some of my data also. I never could
figure out the reason, although the file I was trying to load was large.
I'd love to know what the problem is if you figure it out. I did however
manage to work around it since it was only one file I was trying to load
and not all of them. I simply loaded a shapefile that I could get to
load and then replaced that file in the repository and changed the file
reference in the source code. This worked for me, but if you cannot get
anything to load it may be more difficult because you would have to hard
code the data reference. Although I guess you could edit the sample data
source in the same way. Good luck with it, and please let us know if you
figure out the real reason behind this problem, or a real fix.

Angela Moore