[mapguide-users] Problem whit load images to Symbol LibraryusingMG Studio

James H. Murphy jhm at alacad.com
Fri Apr 13 10:03:51 EDT 2007

Just so happens I am in the process of creating some based on the ESRI symbols used. They will be blocks that you can set color to (hopefully in MG, they work OK in Map 3D) Anything you looking for in particular?
Yes I'll will give them away after I complete them.

James Murphy
Applications Engineer
ALACAD
 (205)444-3100