[mapguide-users] Print Error

Paco Alvarez palvarez at geomapgis.com
Thu Apr 19 10:47:53 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to print using the print layout with DWF viewer.
The layout is the default one generated by the Studio and validated.

When I try print preview I get an error : 559 MgInvalidArgumentException
>From the log file I find this :

 Error: Invalid argument(s):
        	[1] = "const string&"
        The string is invalid and cannot be converted.
 StackTrace:
  - MgMappingServiceHandler.ProcessOperation line 81 file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\MappingServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpGeneratePlot.Execute line 182 file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\OpGeneratePlot.cpp
  - MgServerMappingService.GeneratePlot line 831 file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\ServerMappingService.cpp
  - MgServerMappingService.GenerateMultiPlot line 1230 file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\ServerMappingService.cpp
  - MgUtil.WideCharToMultiByte line 297 file .\System\Util.cpp	Invalid
argument(s):
	[1] = "const string&"
The string is invalid and cannot be converted.

The Server version is : 1.1.0.301

Any ideas ?

Thnx