[mapguide-users] Localize function don't update correctly?

Jorge Rubio j.e.rubio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:10:27 EDT 2007

Jose manuel

I'm doing some translations in order to have Measure and Beffer menu in
spanish. I´m writing an es file, spaniard version of /www/localized/en file,
and calling ajaxviewersample.php with

<frame src="../mapviewerphp/ajaxviewer.php?SESSION=<?=
$HTTP_SESSION_VARS['mgSessionId'] ?>&WEBLAYOUT=<?= $WEBLAYOUT ?>&LOCALE=<?=
$LOCALE ?>" name="ViewerFrame">

where $LOCALE is set at appconstants.php as $LOCALE='es';. But when a select
Measure or Buffer I still have english version. It looks like I should use
$LOCALE parameter somewhere else.

Do you have an idea about what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

2007/2/1, Jose Manuel C G <gis at mapas-sll.com>:

> I'm making a website in two language: spanish and english using the
> function
> Localize and modifing some code. The problem is what sometimes span labels
> has no text.
>
> See the example in...
> http://wms.diphuelva.es/mapguide/phpviewersample/index.php
> ... and try to change language until this error appear.
>
> thk.

Lic. Jorge Rubio