[mapguide-users] .MPG Package

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Thu Apr 26 02:19:21 EDT 2007

feras wrote:

> HI..
> I 'am new to mapguide So Can anybody help me to make .Mpg package in a
> list of instruction. because i got tired of this.
> Thanks.

Login at:

http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php  ,or whatever the path of
your map server is.

In left menu, go to "Manage Packages". In Root folder enter Root folder of
your site, for example:

//Samples/yoursite

In package name, enter the resulting name of the package. Click on "Make"
button and wait. Package will be created in your packages directory, usually
at C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Packages