[mapguide-users] Digitizing demo

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Apr 27 11:15:53 EDT 2007

Yes, it sounds like DM Solution's Fusion will have a redlining module.  It
most likely will not have all of the below mentioned features, so this is a
perfect example of where funds from your project could be used to help
support the development of the functionality that you specifically require.
Then, that could be contributed back to the open source project where it can
continue to grow......

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com