[mapguide-users] Problem creating new Layer, Map or Feature Source

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:15:16 EDT 2007

There are 2 conditions that can cause this less-than-helpful error
message to appear:

1. The server is responding to a request to generate a tree of the
resources in the repository but no data are loaded.

2. The attempt to create a new resource failed, potentially because
the logged in user does not have permission to create resources in the
repository.

Are you using IIS?

zak