[mapguide-users] MG Studio 2008 and MG 1.1.0 "Incompatible version". Am I the only one?

Nico Alberti nico at langhirano.it
Thu Aug 2 08:42:20 EDT 2007

2007/8/2, Dhirendra Kumar <dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com>:

> Hi Nico,
>
> I also want to download studio 2008 but i have not link. If you have then
> give me.

Mapguide Studio is a commercial program. A trial of the 2007 edition
could be downloaded from the Autodesk site. However today I could not
be able to find the link. Perhaps it has been removed.

> overcome from this problem i had to extract one patch file in location
> C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapGuideStudio2007.So, i am sending patch file

As the name suggests, this patch works only in Mapguide Studio 2007.
Having seen no other complaining about my problem, my guess it that I
did something wrong installing it.

--
Ciao
Nico