[mapguide-users] Problem creating new Layer, Map or Feature Source

Naumce Lazarevski nume at mt.net.mk
Fri Aug 3 02:53:06 EDT 2007

Hello MG community.

This is the second post about the problem with creating new layer, map or
data source.
After creating new entry, I receive message "ERROR: OK".

Now, I have started MG Server in interactive mode and I have received this
message:

(3556|3816) Server starting...
(3556|3816) PROJ4 Coordinate System Library
(3556|3816) Server started.
(3556|2980) Resource was not found: Library://Naumce/fff.LayerDefinition
Exception occurred in method MgResourceHeaderManager.GetParentResources at
line
1785 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source_v1.2\build_18.1\mgdev\serve
r\src\services\resource\ResourceHeaderManager.cpp

Can this message be helpful as unhandeled error for the developers?

Naumce