[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.2.0 On Linux: Error 559 MgFdoException Whe Selecting ODBC DSN

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Fri Aug 3 14:50:19 EDT 2007

MapGuide Studio returns the following error when trying to select a DSN
for an ODBC data connection:
   Operation failed
   The remote server returned an error: (559) MgFdoException.

The unixODBC package is installed and there is a system DSN created for
our MySQL database. FDO UnitTest show no errors, but I've been unable to
complete the UnitTest for ODBC provider (the UnitTest script is not in the
[FDO OpenSource]/Providers/GenericRdbms/Src/UnitTest directory where the
docs say it should be).

Does anyone else have the ODBC provider working on Linux? Can you provide
pointers on where to look next?

--
James Card
209-578-5580