[mapguide-users] Solve problem MySQL Polygon Selection

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 22:22:29 EDT 2007

Hi,
   I think that there is no problem with the OGR Provider(3.2.2) but the problem is with your original dataset(*.shp File) , i think you should check the Topology of the Shape file(Polygons).

  Cheers
  Max !!

Dhirendra Kumar <dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Kenneth,

I want your help once agian, Both are using same OGR provider (3.2.2) but
you have not any problem, So i want know you are using which version of
MGOS and OGR Provider. In Earlier reply you mentioned some OGR version have
problem, So tell me which verion is better and working fine with which
version of MGOS. Please help me. I am waiting for your replay. Thankyou in
Advance.

Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar