[mapguide-users] Solve problem MySQL Polygon Selection

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 07:26:13 EDT 2007

Hi Rahul,

I could not import Shp file using Shpfile to PostGIs import tool of QGIS.
After selecting SHP file and change SRID, Geometry column name when i click
on IMPORT button then i got one Error dialog box. sending screen. Rahul if
posible then please give me steps of shp file importing in PostGIS. See
where i wrong and why i get this error. I also try to import Shp using
shp2pgsql tool syntex ( shp2pgsql -s 4326 -c MOUZA.shp public.MOUZA
>mouza.sql ) and after importing in PostGIS Database, i can't see map on
layer. Thankyou in Advance.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12014480/error.png

Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar