[mapguide-users] OGR/PostGIS Layer Selection problem

akramany asm at cad-gis.com
Sat Aug 4 03:57:45 EDT 2007

Try the steps in PDF attached file

also see this quote by Kenneth

Download and use, is on your own risk. I provide no support for them.

http://www.hexad.dk/MapGuide/OGR Provider Release FDO 3.2 - Proj 4.5.0 -
GDal 1.3.2 - Geos 2.2.3 - No OCI.zip http://www.hexad.dk/MapGuide/OGR
Provider Release FDO 3.1 - Proj 4.5.0 - GDal 1.3.2 - Geos 2.2.3 - No OCI.zip

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S

I have the same problem to access to SDF by FDO using OGR DLL , if you silve
it please reply me here

Dhirendra Kumar wrote:

> Hi All,
> I using MGOS 1.2.0 RC2 and established connection between PostGIS and OGR
> (OGRProvider-3.2.1.win32.zip)provider every thing is fine but problem in
> selection, when i try to select any polygon then polygon not selected.
> Anyone help me about actual problem. Thankyou in Advance.
>
> Regards,
> Dhirendra Kumar

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11994658/fdo_data_access_technology_third_party_providers_final.pdf
fdo_data_access_technology_third_party_providers_final.pdf