[mapguide-users] Linux ODBC Connections To Oracle

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Aug 8 15:19:26 EDT 2007

What Linux flavor are you using?

Oracle instant client works well enough with unixODBC. With MGOS 1.2 on
RedHat4 a specific version of unixODBC is required as the installed
version has some issues and doesn't work with MapGuide. The
instantclient is pretty easy to configure, once unixODBC is in place.

ftp://ftp.easysoft.com/pub/unixODBC/unixODBC-2.2.11-1.i386.rpm

Regards,
Dave