[mapguide-users] Oracle FDO Provider (King) Versions

Joel Carranza jec at gatekeeper.com
Fri Aug 10 19:26:13 EDT 2007

Harris,

Just to clarify, what are the requirements for the latest version (0.7.1)
provider. I saw a post on mapguide-internals that suggests there were some
problems with a memory leak? I'm using the provider with 10.2.0.2 instant
client library, and I'm still seeing a pretty significant memory leak. Do i
have
to use instant client 10.2.0.1 at this time? If so, how do I get it? I
can't seem to find it on the oracle site anywhere.

I also tried using the 10.1.0.5 instant client and that didn't work at all.
Is 10.2 the only branch you are going to support (not an issue with me, just
want to keep my facts straight).

Thanks,
Joel
Gatekeeper Systems