[mapguide-users] Error while trying to join with feature source

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Sun Aug 12 20:28:21 EDT 2007

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 07:16:52 -0700, Abhinav Katoch
<abhinav.katoch at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to join an access database via ODBC with an SDF source in
> MapGuide studio and keep getting an error message in Mapguide Studio
> saying "This type of feature source cannot be added as a join.Please try
> again". I was wondering if anybody had any insight to get around this
> issue.

I don't recell seeing that particular error message before, but here's
what I'd look at next....

Are you trying to add a database join to an SDF FeatureSource? or are you
trying to join an SDF file to a database FeatureSource? Only the first
method has ever worked for me.

You might also double-check your providers.xml file.

--
James Card
California CAD Solutions, Inc.