[mapguide-users] Generate KML with layers that are not based from WGS84 Datum

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Mon Aug 13 02:51:37 EDT 2007

   1.  File AppConstants.php: Modify with your settings. Maybe you need to
modify the MIME types in your IIS to accept .kml and .kmz (skip and try it
if works ok).
   2. File master.php: Modify it to your layers. You can make as
<NetworkLink> as you need (streets, points, parcels,...).
   3. Calles.php: This is a layer with the streets in my city. Generate a
part of the code inside the .kml. Look the line 35 to the path of your
resource, and layer name.
   4. ...and finally UtilityFunctions.php: Modify the line 175 with your
proyection proyect. In the line 196 y put the numbers 0.001368756879 and
0.000489774927, to fit in the map. Delete then if you don't need it.

I think that's all. I hope this work ok for you.

Note: This is based in the code from one contributer in the proyect. Many
thanks to them.

Bye!

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12121645/files.zip files.zip