[mapguide-users] programmatically add layer to initial map

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Aug 14 04:47:01 EDT 2007

Sorry, I don't have any code for it,
but you might be able to bend some of the PHP
samples in the developers guide.

Beware that the streams behave rather odd in .Net.

Also, I have reported quite a few bugs regarding the parsing of saved Xml.
Generally these rules must be followed:
1. Xml must be UTF-8 encoded.
2. Xml document must not contain UTF-8 byte-order mark.
3. Studio requires whitespace in the documents.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S