[mapguide-users] Mesure area functionality

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Tue Aug 14 23:06:17 EDT 2007

Hi Alex,

I think the simplest way would be to invoke the mapframe's DigitizePolygon()
method, which will grab the user input. Trace the area you want to measure.
Once the input is complete, post that to a server-side script that will
create an MgPolygon from the digitized input, and calculate the area of that
MgPolygon.

- Jackie