[mapguide-users] King.Oracle memory leak issues

Joel Carranza jec at gatekeeper.com
Thu Aug 16 13:34:42 EDT 2007

We have been seeing some problems when using the latest Oracle instant client
driver (10.2.03) in conjunction with the latest King.Oracle FDO (0.7.1). It
appeared to have a significant memory leak. However, Haris provided me with
a preview release of the King.Oracle 0.7.2 FDO.  I tested this out recently
with the latest Oracle Instant Client drivers. I didn't see any indication
that memory was leaking. The memory usage stays approximately constant for a
map with 20+ layers using the FDO.

Haris wanted me to post a link to the download on his behalf:
http://www.sl-king.com/fdooracle/download/FdoKingOracle_Win32_Instant_FDO_3_2_2_v0_7_2.zip

And to let everyone know that an official release would be forthcoming.

--joel
Gatekeeper Systems