[mapguide-users] Connect MGOS to Postgis database

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Aug 16 13:56:30 EDT 2007

Ahh.  I don't know if Web Studio supports PostGIS connections (or
anything other than SHP or SDF).  I've been using ADSK MapGuide Studio.
There's probably a workaround like uploading a FeatureSource XML
directly to the server, but I don't have an active install that I can
test with.  Once it's in there, I'd guess that Web Studio would be able
to create layers from it...

Does anyone have a PostGIS provider install with a feature source XML
definition that could be posted?

Jason

From: Intengu Technologies
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Connect MGOS to Postgis database

I have done that C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\bin;
PostGIS is on the same machine as MapGuide (using it as a test machine)
But I still cannot see anything on Web Studio