[mapguide-users] MG Fusion: Ruler Widget improvement

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 08:30:19 EDT 2007

Rémy,

thanks for your contribution!  We will evaluate this for integration
into the ruler widget as we work to integrate Fusion into MapGuide OS
over then next few weeks or so.  You mention extending it to measure
area, which is interesting because that is on our todo list also.  In
fact, the intention is to rename the widget to Measure and provide a
way to measure distance, area or both at the same time.  We would be
tackling this in early September probably.  If you get there first,
let us know so we can spend time improving something else :)

Cheers

Paul