[mapguide-users] open html with tooltips

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Aug 17 12:39:36 EDT 2007

I think you have to override the original behavior to achieve this.
Open the file ajaxmappane.templ in the webextensions\viewerfiles, and
search for "ctrl + click".
You should see the function: "DisplayHyperlinkTip"

You can override this function to display a custom iframe.
IMHO that would be the easiest way to acomplish it.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S