[mapguide-users] SQL Server2005 & MapGuide Studio2007

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 07:00:05 EDT 2007

Hi,
       Thanks for your reply ,i tried to delete the source created using FDO-configure SQL server Connection Wizard and then i quit the studio and again created the Data resource sql.FeatureSource and after that when i tried to work with QueryBuilder for theming then again i got the same error as before an Exception Occured in FDO Component.Table Does not exits for class'abc:Roads'.

  Do you think i should delete the data in SQL Server and create a new datastore in SQL server and try to connect once again because by just deleting the data resource in studio and restarting again unable to solve the issue.

  Thks
  Max

"Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S" <ks at geograf.dk> wrote:
  I have experienced an error that looks the same, but using Access databases.
It appears that studio caches some information regarding the table layout.
When the database changes, it is no longer possible to use the datasource for any purpose.
Merely deleting the datasource and recreating it, does not work.

Try to delete the datasource.
Quit studio.
Create the datasource.
It should now work correctly.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S

Rahul skrev:     Hi All,
              Currently i am working with SQL Server 2005 and already created the datastore and geospatial table using the Map3D 2007 ,I can view the layers and can do online editing ,updting features etc using the Map3D 2007.

  After working fine in Map3D I tried to figure it out with Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2007 and created a connection using the MGE 2007 with FDO Provider for SQL Server,I succesfully able to create the connection and use to get Data Resource and Feature Class with properties list from the SQL server but when i try to perfom theming and want to add rule using the condition and value(Get) ,it use to give error an Exception Occured in FDO Component.Table Does not exits for class'abc:Roads', although the table is available in the database and i can easily update and edit using the Map3D 2007.

  I also unable to view the layers in the Map or Layout Preview of the MapGuide Studio,I am bemused and any kind of reference/support will be of great help.

  Cheers
  Max !!