[mapguide-users] King.Oracle memory leak issues

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:11:28 EDT 2007

Good news, in doing some further testing, i noticed i had the instant
client files in a sub dir of the FDO folder, which meant I was using
the full oracle client which was still leaking.

Once i moved the instant client dll's into the FDO folder, the memory
leak disappeared.

Performance is also improved. King Oracle is roughly about 4-5x slower
now than SDF which is a big improvement.. mapguide uses a little less
memory with King Oracle than SDF but over a longer period.

Good work Harris!! He will be making a public release in the next few days

Zac

--
Zac Spitzer
http://zacster.blogspot.com/