[mapguide-users] FDO for shp!

Mansoureh Sadrykia m_sadrykia at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 08:47:21 EDT 2007

Hi List!

  I need to connect to shp files in a remote computer, either in LAN or internet;

  In mapguide studio 2007 (trial version), data connection there isn't FDO provider for shp although in providers.xml I have the appropriate part for shp.

  In map agent, set resource I introduced the "content" xml file, It worked very well for the shp files of my computer, but when I change the shp file directory to a LAN address, the feature source is shown in studio but shp files can't be accessed through studio.

  Does anybody have an idea, how can this be done?

  Thanks in advance,