[mapguide-users] FDO for shp!

Mansoureh Sadrykia m_sadrykia at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 03:07:07 EDT 2007

Hi Jason,

   How can I get permissions to access LAN? Please help me, I'm using mg studio 2007 trial version and MGOS 1.1.

  Thanks in advance,

Jason Birch <Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca> wrote:
      Is your MapGuide service on the MapGuide server running as a user that has permissions to the LAN?  By default, the service is running as LocalService (I think) and will not be able to access UNC shares.

  Jason

  From: Mansoureh Sadrykia
Subject: [mapguide-users] FDO for shp!

  In map agent, set resource I introduced the "content" xml file, It worked very well for the shp files of my computer, but when I change the shp file directory to a LAN address, the feature source is shown in studio but shp files can't be accessed through studio.