[mapguide-users] Tile Pre-rendering 1.2 .NET

ZoffoMan zoffo at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 24 10:15:05 EDT 2007

I wrote a .NET "tiling engine" for 1.2.  It gets all the scales and figures
out the tiles to generate, etc. and walks the Base Layer.  However after
making 58 correct tiles it dies.  I get a MgConnectionFailedException.
It calls the new 1.2 GetTile(mapDef, baseName, x, y, scale) method of the
TileService.

I thought it was because I was not originally using sessions with my
userInfo.  I changed it to use sessions and get the same results.  I even
tried to make it reconnect when getting this error.  However, I have to
restart the MapGuide service to use MapGuide again.

Any thoughts?

Is this something that is solved in the source tree that I could build?