[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source version 2.0 installation problem

ori gudes ori at sinapistech.com
Thu Dec 13 06:14:16 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues

I installed MapGuide Open Source 2.0 (.NET configuration), however after I
have finished the installation (also moved the requested dll file), I have
noticed that the MapGuide Server service is not active inside the services
console.  Although I open the service time after time, each time I go out
and in from/to the services console I see the MG service is not active, any
suggestions to solve this annoying problem ?
Of course the diagnostics are not successful as well.

Any suggestions to solve this?

Thanks in advance Ori