[mapguide-users] Installing on Ubuntu - Can't Login

Flisch, Alan Alan.Flisch at beCogent.com
Fri Dec 14 05:48:57 EST 2007

I've followed the instructions for building MapGuide here http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Building_Mapguide_on_Ubuntu_7.10_Server and I can't login to the site adminstrator tool.  I get the login page, but the credentials Administrator and admin are not working for me.  I get "Authentication failed. Please enter a valid username and password."

Any advice much appreciated!

This e-mail and any accompanying documents contain confidential information intended for a specific individual which is private and protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of this information is strictly prohibited.
You are also requested to advise us immediately if you receive information which is not addressed to you.
beCogent is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.beCogent Registered Office Address:
95 Aldwych
London
WC2B 4JF

Company Registration Number: 3742876