[mapguide-users] MOS 2 Beta 2 and ecw support

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Dec 18 16:28:30 EST 2007

Hi,

I've just updated the wiki page with updated instructions for installing
MrSID/ECW support with MapGuide OS 2.0b2

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoGdalNotes

This page also has notes on how to use the FdoGDAL provider with Studio.

Let me know if this works for you; it's working fine for me.  Well,
except for thin white lines between image tiles.  I have to figure out
what is causing this bug and submit a ticket appropriately...

Of interest:  Apparently both of these plugins include support for
JPEG2000 (.jp2) files.  I haven't tested this myself yet, but I'd be
interested in hearing of any experiences.

Jason