[mapguide-users] search error: "Identity property type notsupported yet (8)"

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Dec 20 11:34:18 EST 2007

Hi Michael,

When you're using MapGuide Enterprise, you're also using the proprietary
Oracle provider, so others who are not using Enterprise can't help.

Have you tried the open source SL-King Oracle provider?  Lots of people
are using this sucessfully with Oracle.

http://www.sl-king.com/fdooracle/fdooracle.html

It might still be a MapGuide problem though (I have no idea what type 8
would be... what SQL type is your identity column?).

Regardless, you may also want to submit a problem report under your
Autodesk subscription.

Jason