[mapguide-users] WebServer Extensions doesn't respond!!!!?

Saka Royban srph124 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 05:30:51 EST 2007

Hi all
according to advice of my friend Ori Gudes(THx to him), i have installed a fresh copy of MGOS.
There are 3 test to see if installations is right or not which is mentioned in its pdf.
But around WebServer Extension, test doesn't pass. i mean i don't get the expected result
This is the content of error returned :
"The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
I've also attached a picture showing the problem.
Thanks a lot for your assistance.