[mapguide-users] MG 2.0 BETA...question about Digitizing & Redlining - easy change shape.

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Dec 24 06:21:39 EST 2007

The code that produces a buffer around a feature is a good example of
code that saves a feature to the server.
The buffer code is avalible with the regular MapGuide installation.

You can look at the Fusion samples installed with MGOS 2.0 for code to
do basic digitizing.

You can look at the GT sample application:
http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/gt/index.php

It has all source code avalible.

You can see the OpenLayers edit functionality at:
http://www.sl-king.com/mgrestviewer

Username is "Anonymous" and password is blank.
You can poke around the site, there should be some source code avalible.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S