[mapguide-users] Select feature problem

mates reklamama at centrum.sk
Fri Dec 28 18:27:08 EST 2007

I am trying to build a query.I have a temporary created layer. It's a one

Now i want select this one feuture by a SelectFeature function,but it
doesn't work.

     //Code to create $siteConnection, $resourceService and $featureService

      $map = new MgMap();
      $map->Open($resourceService, $mapName);

      $layer = $map->GetLayers()->GetItem('Vyber');
      $filterQuery = new MgFeatureQueryOptions();
      $filterQuery->SetFilter("ID = 1");

      $resId = new MgResourceIdentifier($layer->GetFeatureSourceId());
     $featureReader = $featureService->SelectFeatures($resId, "Vyber",

    Vyber is the name of the layer and ID is a AutoGeneration propierty.