[mapguide-users] Reload layer who are stored indatabase...afteradd new polygons.

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Tue Feb 6 11:31:55 EST 2007

hi Traian !

how can i make it (clear the tile cache) in ajax viever whit tiled base
layer? How to load it again whit new (updated datasource in postgis
database)

ps. when i try this on vector (no use of tiled base layer) i get this
same result but - alter zoom in, and zoom out ,new object was added to
map. But still problem whit reload layer in actualy view (zoom scale) (i
can make only on-off visibility of layer to see results but this is not
nice solution) .I use tiled base layer becuse it is much faster...

maciek