[mapguide-users] Hiding points on a layer

Hidekazu Shimaji hshimaji at ybb.ne.jp
Thu Feb 8 07:49:13 EST 2007

Hello,

You can use Session Repository to create a layer resource for each user.
This needs Web Extensions API programing.

And you can use [Theme] to hide points with filter conditions.
It is a setting of a layer resource.
The theme has rules, and each rule has a condition and a point style.
If you edit the point style and turn [Style a point symbol] checkbox unchecked,
then points will be hidden with the rule's condition.

Hidekazu Shimaji