[mapguide-users] RE: RE: RE: RE: ODBC Provider with SQL Server 2005:Doesit worksfor somebody?

pdtechguy patroam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 13:46:04 EST 2007

Hey thanks for that cold front Jason, Pretty sure it came from up there
somewhere. Anyhow I am stuck at home this morning (Rogue River OR) because
of snow :)
Yes it's getting back to the cad server via mobile cad... from there I'm
hijacking it via an IP port and puting it into the sql tables.

What type of cell modems are you using and what carrier are they through? I
think you are going the right direction writing your own app. The tools
these day's are just getting better and better.

Pat