[mapguide-users] Best practice to save user resources

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Fri Feb 23 13:55:03 EST 2007

Hi Gunter,

Solution 1 should be fine. When MapGuide Studio connects to a site, it
only requests the top level resources of the repository to populate the
site explorer tree.  So if you limit the number of resources at the
root, but using root level folders, Studio will not request the whole
repository when you connect.

In other words, the site explorer tree is lazily loaded, requests for
the contents of a folder are only done when the folder is opened.

Tom